Secret of the great holidays in Costa Brava
Planning your holidays in Costa Brava?
There are a few things to keep in mind:
1. BOOK EARLY! Some houses are booked a year in advance. We have many clients come in that want the same house for the next year, as well as repeating clients that come every year around the same time. However, don't panic and try to make your decision as quickly as possible, if the circumstances permit, to get the best deals.
2. Decide on the area. The proximity to the beach affects the price a lot. A small flat on the seafront may cost the same as a villa 5 min drive away.
3. Consider your transport means. If you are coming with a car or are planning to rent one, how crucial is being by the beach for you? Compare the options you get on the seafront and further away, but that are easily accessible by car.
4. Check the small print. Renting a house may sound like (and be) a great idea, as long as you make sure you have checked and added to the rental price all the costs. For example, bed linen hire, final cleaning, baby cot rental, air conditioner use. Different owners and agencies may offer different conditions.
5. Travel party size. A couple's requirements may be very different from those of a group of family and friends. How much time do you intend to spend together? How does the accommodation allow for different plans and time schedules?
It all depends on your priorities and idea of holiday, really! If you are in doubt of what options suit you best and what's available, feel free to contact us!
Chat with us on whatsapp +34 611 43 11 72 or call on +34 972 65 04 46.